Book of the Month for September 2013: 5 Things You Can Do to Appreciate Science and Love the Bible
Book of the Month for September 2013:5 Things You Can Do to Appreciate Science and Love the Bible
About The Series
The You Can Do It Series encourages and equips believers to live out life as a disciple of Jesus Christ, being formed and shaped by God’s Word. Written in a clear and encouraging style, each of these topical books gives Christians achievable goals for strengthening their faith and relationships. Each book features a consistent presentation of a topic in five parts with each part consisting of a presentation, summary, discussion questions, and several action steps.
About This Volume
- Take a Christian worldview out into the world of scientific study.
- Know how to live with a Christian worldview in our mental environment.
- Understand how a Christian worldview shapes our interpretation of facts.
- Know how to interpret scientific facts in light of Scripture.
- Have an informed Christian worldview that anticipates being challenged.
Understand the Bible Better
Make Your Marriage Stronger
Read the Bible Prayerfully
Have a Faithful Prayer Life
Appreciate Science and Love the Bible
Have a Stronger Family
Live a Jesus-Centered Life
Make Your Congregation a Caring Church
To listen to a radio interview with the author, Charles St-Onge, follow the link:
Part I and IIScience and Christianity, Parts 1 & 2 – Pr. Charles St-Onge, 9/3/13
Part III Science and Christianity, Part 3 – Pr. Charles St-Onge, 9/6/13
Part IV Science and Christianity, Part 4 – Pr. Charles St-Onge, 9/10/13